Tuesday, February 5, 2008





This is the 2nd blog today. This has been on my to do list, which never seems to get a dent in it.
Brooklynn is completely potty trained-YA!!! She even gets up during the night to go potty. She runs around naked a lot. She got her big girl bed this week, my grandpa made it for her. Great Gpa was so bored at home so he offered to build it for her, we love Gpa. It is so cute. She hated it for several nights though. She kept saying "I don't wike my bed, I don't want it, I seep in mommy's bed". She is so funny. She keeps trying to say that now but I just say I know hunny, go to bed and she's fine.
Kendra is wanting so bad to play in the snow but Parker can't yet and she doesn't want to play by herself. And it seems all our neighbors have the flu. So she just gets to hang out with mom. She is doing so good in school. She is learning to spell more words and trying to read. We went to a funeral in January and Kendra saw her great grandma crying and she did fine until we got home and then broke down crying because she doesn't want Grandma to die. She kept crying for about an hour that night. I promised we would get over to see Great Gpa and Gma more often.
Holy snow storm this weekend. I went out to shovel before church on sunday and the snow was up to my knees, our front door was covered and the swing set in our back yard is almost covered. It was insane.

Sorry-I don't know how to rotate the pictures, if and when I figure it out, I'll fix it.

1 comments:

Stephen Brown said...

that has to be so nice to have her potty trained now. We bought Tessie Jo a Dora potty seat and she likes to look at it but if we ask her if she wants to use it, she goes nuts. So I guess we just have to wait until she shows interest. We love all the pics and miss you guys.