Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklynn


3 years old!!! I can't believe our baby is 3 now. Brooklynn has gotten so big this past year. She is doing everything a typical 3 year old girl does. And loves everything a typical 3 year old girl loves. She plays dressups, loves makeup, loves to wear skirts or dresses. She does not like her hair to be brushed but loves it when it's done. She loves shoes. It doesn't matter whose shoes, she will wear them. She loves to play and run. She runs everywhere. She loves her dad but still refuses to let him do anything for her, she is getting better at some things. She has such a cute laugh and dimple. She keeps wanting to use her left hand to color and eat. Some of her favorite sayings and cute words,"I want to ride in daddy's *!uck(truck),bwankie, maeleys(pig tails), I sweep good(sleep good). She loves all disney princesses and can't wait to go back to Disneyland. She loves to be outside do anything. She had a Dora birthday cake and got so many cute toys. And she loves every single one of them. We were lucky. All her grandpa's and grandma's came over to celebrate with us.

7 comments:

shannan maio said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn... SO you never answered me on if you have a " card making group" Like we did in Omaha???? I will be back in August, lets get one rolling...

e said...

I can't believe Brooklynn is three! I mean, I know that she and Julia are the same age, but I expect Brooklyn not to grow up when I don't see her! Anyway, she is such a pretty little girl, and we miss you all and hope we can get up there to see you soon!
E

Ciera said...

Happy Birthday! Time does fly! Wasn't she just a baby? She is adorable.

Brittany said...

Didn't see anything about us visiting on your blog either. It was so much fun seeing you. Thanks for making room for us at dinner. It was awesome. The boys and I will be in SLC next week. Maybe we can get together. Call me.

Virginia said...

Hey Browns! We can't believe Brooklyn is three! She's big enough to go on the rides at Disneyland now!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Cute family pics Misti! And happy late birthday to Brooklynn! We miss your family :)

Missy said...

I can't believe she is three! I like your family pictures, they are so cute!