Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Wayne



Wow, 33!! It seems like we just celebrated his 30th bday in Omaha, NE. His Birthday was actually on the 3rd, I just slacked on posting it. His bday was kind of crazy. He didn't get home until 7 and I had scouts until 730 so after that we went to chilis for a late dinner. I had talked to Shaun Briggs earlier this week to get an idea for Wayne, he got xbox 360 medal of honor. Which he broke in real good this weekend. I don't know how guys stay up so late/early and still function the next day.
We love Wayne so much. He is a great husband and a great dad. He does so much for our family and we are so grateful. The kids love to go on dates with him as often as possible. He loves fishing, camping, bowhunting, golfing, traveling & trying new foods. He strongly dislikes celery & rude drivers.

7 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Happy Birthday! Remember the 30th birthday cake? Everyone had colored p__p the next day? I am laughing so hard right now!

Shaun & April said...

We missed you guys today (Skydiving) Next year for my 30th.. and Shaun and Wayne's bday...You guys are coming.

Pratt Family said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well. Good looking fish Wayne....you could catch a much bigger fish in Alaska!!! We're always up for vistors. Congrats on the dental office purchase, that's so exciting to find such a great deal (not too old of an office) and LOCATION (Utah). Good luck with everything.

Ciera said...

Happy Birthday Wayne!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

NIce fish Wayne! Oh and happy birthday too. We would have come to your 33rd Birthday celebration only we were too afraid of what color our poop might be afterward! I would have loved to visit I was in UT but I drove up with my parents on Friday, and went straight to the wedding dinner. Then Saturday we did the wedding midmorning, family lunch at 2:30 after all the pics & reception and left that night so my dad could be back cuz he's in the bishop brick. I hate it when my trip up there is soo short. But I'm hoping to be back up there in May the week before Memorial. Are you guys around?

The Brown's said...

Misti- I am glad to see you havent updated yet. It makes me feel like less of a slacker!Just kidding, I am sure the new office has kept you on your toes! I love to see new pics and hear your point of view since I hear SOME of what Wayne tells Jared secondhand. We (the girls and I) hope to come out this summer. We miss you guys!- Nicole

shannan maio said...

Hey it's been way to long since you last posted anything!!!
I was wondering if you had a card making club started????
I will be moving back to Utah in Late August. Would you like to have one like we did each month in NE?