Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wow, the first 2 weeks of September were quite eventful. Kendra turned 5. We tried using the "you cant cry about things anymore because you are 5 now", it only worked a few times. I can't believe she is 5 now. I don't feel like my kids should be this old already. She also had her first day of Preschool. And she loves it. YA!!! Three times a week. Wayne and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. I can't believe it's been 10 years. That's more than anyone on my side of the family except my grandparents. It's hard to imagine not being married to him and not having our kids. And I love him more than I did 10 years ago. He's a great husband and a great dad.
We also had our first ward activity that we were in charge of and it went great. We had more than half the ward plus some inactives. Now on to the next activity-the christmas party.

0 comments: